Tuesday, June 21, 2011

bible school!!!!!

When I went to Albion for a week I went to Bible school.  The first day was fun.  The second day was awsume.  The third day was ok.  And then it got better and better and better.  My fafvorit part was when we had our Bible buddy of the day.  I went with my friend calvin.  The last day we had a coserrt.  Then when I went home I went to my friend's bassball game.  Then I went to my friend's hoes and we had a campfire.  And then we slept over night in the camper.  And it was load's of fun!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had lots of fun in Albion. I bet Nana and Papa miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you refer to Nana & Papa's house as home! It's definitely home away from home - huh?!!! I think we may have started a fun tradition!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete