Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Big Trip

We woke up at 4.00am to go to the Des Moines Airport.Our family took two airplanes to go to NORTH CAROLINA!!!We went to the beach by our rented house. As soon as we got there I went down our boardwalk and I was the first one to the beach. Out of our family, of course. The first thing I did was draw with my finger in the sand. I wrote Carsten Bird was here. Then i put my feet in the water. The next day i built a big sand castle at low tide. And after that I went to go boogie board in the ocean. I was pretty good. Then we had to go home. We sprayed off with the hose that was attached to the boardwalk. The next day I built a bigger sand castle at the beach. My favorite parts of the trip were building a Nebraska N out of the sand and the border was the state of Nebraska. Another favorite part was riding on the airplanes. That was lots of fun. We even had an elevator and a pool in our house. We had lots of TV's. We went to a different beach by a lighthouse. There was a lot of separate islands there at that beach. Me and Daddy went to find some big seashells. Daddy found a big seashell with no holes in it. Then we went back to Emeral Isle where our house was. And that's how our summer vacation went. Here are some pictures from my trip. I hope you enjoyed this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog Carsten!!! I'm glad you had fun on vacation. I liked playing and hanging out with you on the beach!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carsten, you are such a good writer! We had a great time at the beach with your family. Jack loved having someone to hang out with. I will see if he wants to send you a note on your blog too!
    Love,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool blog Carsten! I am very impressed with your writing. I had a lot of fun hanging out and spending time with you! I am glad you enjoyed the trip to North Carolina. It is great that you enjoyed the flights...I like them TOO!!

    (Cousin) Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to see you at the beach! Thanks for coming to North Carolina to visit us and letting me help you with your awesome sand castle. Jamie and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

    Cousin Ben

    ReplyDelete