Monday, June 4, 2012

BLOGGING AGAIN!!!

I started a reading-program at the Public Library. I have to read 10 hours and then I get a grand prize.  If I read 5 hours I get a halfway prize.  I have to read 15 minutes and I get to fill in a section.Abby has one too.On hers someone has to read to her and on mine I have to read myself.  It is very fun to fill out a square.  I am almost halfway done.  I will get my halfway prize.  If my halfway prize is available on June 9th.                  














                                                         THE END

4 comments:

  1. Love to hear that you are into reading this summer! You know I like to read--would like to help Abby out by reading to her. Have fun in NC. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is one of my favorite things that you do in the summer! Keep working hard! I'm looking forward to spending more time with you this summer. I love you, Carsten! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carsten---Sounds like you have a great summer planned and the summer has started with a bang for baseball. Wish I could be there to see you and Abby. I hope there is one more thing that can happen this summer--you and Abby coming to Albion for a couple of days.(mommy and daddy can come too) On the way home Owen was asking Jen if he could see Abby and Carsten again. He loves to play. Love to read yur Blog but I had to send again as I didn't get the first one through to you. Love YOu PapPa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a busy a boy. If you read to Abby, does that count for the both of you?

    ReplyDelete