Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer is Starting

On Saturday and Sunday I had a baseball tournament.  I was the big bat.  I got on base every time except once in 3 games in one day.  My team got 1st place in the whole entire tournament.  We were all excited.  Our trophies looked weird though.  They didn't look like trophies.  Our trophies just looked like a baseball player carved out of metal hitting a ball with a catcher behind it and a crowd.  The first team we played was The Damage.  We beat them 15-0.  The next team we played was the Sticks.  We beat them 8-6.  The next team we played was the last team.  It was The Young Guns.  We beat them in the championship 14-7.  That was the baseball tournament.


We plan to go on a trip to North Carolina with my grandma and grandpa and cousin Jack and other family.  We will go to the beach in North Carolina.  When we get back from North Carolina I will have basketball camp, golf camp, and a lego camp.  I will also do Bible School and maybe go to Adventureland.  My mom and dad are thinking about going to Kansas City where we will go to Royals game and a fun water park.  I will play with my mom and dad and my sister when they have days off.  We will also go to Lake Okoboji with nana papa and my aunts and uncles.  That is the end of my first 2012 summer blog.

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog, Champ! Looking for more fun reading blogs by YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Carsten, I love your blogging! It seems you will have a VERY busy summer! Congrats on the great baseball games. You really played well. My sister Vicki is here. Owen, Jen and Bill came for supper last night to see her. Owen had fun swinging on "Charlie" and playing in the sand. Have a wonderful time in North Carolina. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like quite the summer. I hope that you can fit in coming to NE during the summer too. :) Can't wait to hear about NC trip.

    ReplyDelete